New Rukka accessories – RWS Hood, RWS Neckwarmer, RWS Light, RWS Kidneybelt
Right on time for the start of the chilling winter season, the Finns are launching a new range of Rukka Windstopper accessories (RWS) designed to increase the feel-good factor for motorcycle riders and to offer additional protection. Items now available for the first time include the RWS Hood, the RWS Neckwarmer and RWS Light, in addition to the RWS Kidyneybelt.
Totally windproof, water repellent, highly breathable and pleasant to wear – that‘s what motorcycle riders are looking for when choosing accessories for the cold winter months. It‘s also the reason why Rukka products feature high-quality GORE Windstopper fabrics. In addition, in the case of the RWS Hood, so-called Coolmax fibres are used for the head area, as they draw perspiration away from the skin very effectively and have a pleasant cooling effect. It also means that the washable balaclava additionally serves a hygienic purpose – it keeps perspiration away from the helmet padding. For both the RWS Hood and the RWS Light neck warmer, Rukka has chosen the extremely lightweight GORE WS material, which further enhances wearing comfort. The RWS Hood and the RWS Light – also in black – are available in the sizes S, M and L. Compared with the RWS Light, the RWS Neckwarmer, which is also available in these sizes, also includes Velcro width adjustment on the back.
The RWS Kidneybelt provides excellent protection against wind and rain. The rider also benefits from the integrated support function, which prevents back fatigue. The belt is also fitted with a wide Velcro fastener for individual width adjustment. The RWS Kidneybelt is available in the sizes XS, S, M and L. All products are available in black only.
- Varoitus huijaussivustoista
- Ride on tested the Rukka Roughroad
- The NEW groundbreaking Rukka D3O Air back protector now available as “All Back”
- Salli jacket & RCT Lady trousers in Motorrad News
- New from Rukka – “Kim” midlayer with Outlast temperature regulation
- Functional and stylish
- Rukka AirAll
- The new Rukka AFT gloves
- The new summer gloves “Airium” and “Airi” by Rukka
- Rukka “Roughroad” – Uusi seikkailu alkakoon
- GOOD DESIGN prize
- The new Rukka “Realer”
- The new Rukka motorbike jackets “Simot” and “Salli”
- Rukka and Gore – a partnership spanning three decades
- Rukka 2017uutuudet Motociclismo lehdessä
- All-rounders: the quilted Rukka jackets “Warren” and “Wanda”
- Rukka women’s gloves “Virve” with X-Trafit
- Rukka LB alaselänsuoja – tehokkaasti iskua vaimentavaa suojaavuutta
- Vaikuttava Husqvarna video
- Huippulaatua ja näkyvyyttä: Rukka Vis Vest
- Congratulations to Mike Schram for the World Record!
- Rukka welcomes new Rukka Motorsport Italy team
- New at Rukka: plus sizes for well-built men
- The new Rukka outfit for ladies – Orbita
- The new Rukka “Energater” suit
- Rukka and Sinisalo searching for agent
- Essential Rukka: Pohto jacket
- Crashed in Germany
- Crashed in the UK
- Rukka “AiRock”: two jackets in one
- Rukka AquaAir -haalari toiminnallisesta 3-kerros Gore-Tex -laminaatista!
- Suomalainen Rukka menestyi Saksan Motorradin ”Best Brand 2015” -tutkimuksessa
- Flexius & Flexina
- Chariklo & Charikla
- Rukka “Outlast Fleece” midlayers