Functional and stylishThe new t-shirts and the new polos by Rukka
Rukka has five new functional shirts in the line-up that combine Finnish design and well-proven Rukka quality with advanced system technology: “Alex”, “Danny” and “Luca” for him as well as “Alexa” and “Luisa” for her.
Shirts exist like sand on the beach. But however different their designs may be, most have one thing in common: they are made of cotton. Shirts like that soak up moisture. Therefore, on hot days they are quickly drenched with sweat and will not dry any time soon. The Rukka shirts Alex, Danny, Luca, Alexia and Luisa do just the opposite. Using the AWS dry method, for all five of them, Polyester fibre is used to produce a top quality fabric which is pleasantly soft, breezy, and dries out extremely fast.
AWS dry is a moisture management technology that helps transport sweat away from the body. This makes for intense cooling, thus preventing further increased transpiration. Awkward wet patches on the back and under the armpits are a thing of the past.
Thanks to their convincing comfort, the Rukka shirts are the perfect functional underwear for motorcycling and other sports. With their cool designs though, they also look great on the beach, in cafés and at the biker meeting.
Well stocked Rukka dealers have the men’s t-shirts Alex and Danny and the men’s polo Luca in the colours blue, light grey and black and in the sizes S through 3XL. The ladies’ tee Alexa and the ladies’ polo Luisa are available in red, light grey and black and in the sizes 34 through 46.
- The new Rukka “Realer”
- The new Rukka motorbike jackets “Simot” and “Salli”
- Rukka and Gore – a partnership spanning three decades
- Rukka 2017 novelties in Motociclismo
- All-rounders: the quilted Rukka jackets “Warren” and “Wanda”
- Rukka women’s gloves “Virve” with X-Trafit
- Optimum protection with the lower back protector by Rukka
- A very impressive Husqvarna video
- High quality, highly visible: Rukka “Vis Vest”
- Congratulations to Mike Schram for the World Record!
- Rukka welcomes new Rukka Motorsport Italy team
- New at Rukka: plus sizes for well-built men
- The new Rukka outfit for ladies – Orbita
- The new Rukka “Energater” suit
- Rukka and Sinisalo searching for agent
- Essential Rukka: Pohto jacket
- Crashed in Germany
- Crashed in the UK
- Rukka “AiRock”: two jackets in one
- Rukka “AquaAir”: the new functional overall made of Gore-Tex three-layer laminate
- MOTORRAD readers’ poll “Best Brand 2015”: Rukka once again among the Top Three of the category “text
- Flexius & Flexina
- Chariklo & Charikla
- Rukka “Outlast Fleece” midlayers