Rukka “AiRock”: two jackets in one
Things don’t get any more flexible: the latest Rukka AirPower jacket opens up the possibility to wear only the outer shell, or just the inner jacket on its own, or both together, depending on the application and the weather.
The versatility of the AirPower collection’s jackets and trousers is hard to beat. The best example: the new AiRock consists of two jackets that can be worn above one another, for a total of three applications. Worn on its own, the outer jacket gives you that great “riding in a tee” feeling even on the hottest days because it is made of extremely air permeable knitted Cordura AFT, so the wind reaches down to the skin almost unobstructed. Motorcycling does not get any breezier. Passive safety is still ensured – due to the high abrasion resistance of Cordura AFT, due to the reinforcements of exposed zones and due to the CE-certified Rukka D3O Air joint protectors, which are soft and comfortable but multiply their crash absorption the moment an impact occurs. Inner and outer jacket of the AiRock, worn above one another, beat rain and cold because the inner jacket is made of a Gore-Tex three-layer membrane laminate, making it permanently water and wind proof while remaining breathable. However, for that very reason and because of its stylish design and fluffy inner lining, you can also wear the inner jacket on its own – as a fully-fledged functional jacket for the après moto and spare time. The AiRock jacket is a perfect match for a pair of AirMan trousers, another new arrival to the AirPower collection which has a similar, multi-layered design. Their detachable inner trousers are equipped with a wind and water proof Gore-Tex membrane and even have temperature regulating Outlast.
The AiRock dual jacket is available in black/yellow and in grey in the sizes 46 through 62.
The AirMan dual trousers come in black and in grey and in even more different sizes: besides the regular 46 through 62, there is the extra long legged 48 through 58 and the 48 through 66 short version.
- The NEW groundbreaking Rukka D3O Air back protector now available as “All Back”
- Salli jacket & RCT Lady trousers in Motorrad News
- New from Rukka – “Kim” midlayer with Outlast temperature regulation
- Functional and stylish
- Rukka AirAll
- The new Rukka AFT gloves
- The new summer gloves “Airium” and “Airi” by Rukka
- The new adventure sports style Rukka suit ”Roughroad”
- GOOD DESIGN prize
- The new Rukka “Realer”
- The new Rukka motorbike jackets “Simot” and “Salli”
- Rukka and Gore – a partnership spanning three decades
- Rukka 2017 novelties in Motociclismo
- All-rounders: the quilted Rukka jackets “Warren” and “Wanda”
- Rukka women’s gloves “Virve” with X-Trafit
- Optimum protection with the lower back protector by Rukka
- A very impressive Husqvarna video
- High quality, highly visible: Rukka “Vis Vest”
- Congratulations to Mike Schram for the World Record!
- Rukka welcomes new Rukka Motorsport Italy team
- New at Rukka: plus sizes for well-built men
- The new Rukka outfit for ladies – Orbita
- The new Rukka “Energater” suit
- Rukka and Sinisalo searching for agent
- Essential Rukka: Pohto jacket
- Crashed in Germany
- Crashed in the UK
- Rukka “AiRock”: two jackets in one
- Rukka “AquaAir”: the new functional overall made of Gore-Tex three-layer laminate
- MOTORRAD readers’ poll “Best Brand 2015”: Rukka once again among the Top Three of the category “text
- Flexius & Flexina
- Chariklo & Charikla
- Rukka “Outlast Fleece” midlayers