Rukka and Sinisalo searching for agent
Do you want to be part of the success story?
L-Fashion Group is one of the biggest clothing manufacturers in Europe. The Group makes a turnover of 246 million Euros and employs 1 555 people. Exports activities cover in total over 50 countries. The most famous brands of the Group are Icepeak, Luhta, Rukka, Torstai and Sinisalo. The dynamic development needs dynamic sales people! The head-office is in Lahti, Finland.
Rukka snowmobile garment and Sinisalo sales in Sweden is divided in two sales districts.
As the former area representative of south and middle Sweden (south of Härnösand-Östersund line) will be retiring we are now searching an independent agent to sell high quality Rukka and Sinisalo snowmobile garments and also Sinisalo motorcycling garments to retailers in this area.
Rukka is a well-known brand in motorcycling market selling protective Gore-Tex garments for motorcyclists and snowmobile riders. Sinisalo has a long history in mx, today acting in snowmobiling as well as in motorcycling field.
Are you interested?
Do you recognize yourself from these features
- - you know the snowmobile/sport market like your own pockets – experience from motorcycling field is an advantage
- - you are target driven,
- - you are interested to help the dealer to improve their business
- - challenges inspire you
- - your English is good both in speech and writing as the company language is English
- - you have proof of successful sales in motosport field and preferably have some sport/motorsport related brands in your portfolio
If you do, you are the person we are looking for.
Please send your application with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, yet by 28th of December 2015.
- WARNING Fraud and Scam Webstores Found
- Ride on tested the Rukka Roughroad
- The NEW groundbreaking Rukka D3O Air back protector now available as “All Back”
- Salli jacket & RCT Lady trousers in Motorrad News
- New from Rukka – “Kim” midlayer with Outlast temperature regulation
- Functional and stylish
- Rukka AirAll
- The new Rukka AFT gloves
- The new summer gloves “Airium” and “Airi” by Rukka
- The new adventure sports style Rukka suit ”Roughroad”
- GOOD DESIGN prize
- The new Rukka “Realer”
- The new Rukka motorbike jackets “Simot” and “Salli”
- Rukka and Gore – a partnership spanning three decades
- Rukka 2017 novelties in Motociclismo
- All-rounders: the quilted Rukka jackets “Warren” and “Wanda”
- Rukka women’s gloves “Virve” with X-Trafit
- Optimum protection with the lower back protector by Rukka
- A very impressive Husqvarna video
- High quality, highly visible: Rukka “Vis Vest”
- Congratulations to Mike Schram for the World Record!
- Rukka welcomes new Rukka Motorsport Italy team
- New at Rukka: plus sizes for well-built men
- The new Rukka outfit for ladies – Orbita
- The new Rukka “Energater” suit
- Rukka and Sinisalo searching for agent
- Essential Rukka: Pohto jacket
- Crashed in Germany
- Crashed in the UK
- Rukka “AiRock”: two jackets in one
- Rukka “AquaAir”: the new functional overall made of Gore-Tex three-layer laminate
- MOTORRAD readers’ poll “Best Brand 2015”: Rukka once again among the Top Three of the category “text
- Flexius & Flexina
- Chariklo & Charikla
- Rukka “Outlast Fleece” midlayers