Rukka “Outlast Fleece” midlayersThe new thermal garment for a perfect micro climate within the motorcycle suit.
The new Outlast thermal undergarments by Rukka maintain a comfortable, well-balanced micro climate within the motorcycle garment, even when outside temperatures change rapidly.
Rukka Outlast Fleece Midlayer is available as separate jacket and long johns or as a sleeveless overall. Jacket and overall both have a front zipper. All parts are made of an elastic knitted fabric with a special treatment to ensure great thermal insulation, and all are very comfortable to wear even directly on the skin. The elasticity means the garments have a tight, body-hugging fit and adapt to the wearer’s motions. In addition, thanks to a micro layer in front, the jacket is also windproof. Above all, the new undergarments help getting the most out of the benefits of modern functional textile motorcycling apparel: instead of soaking up sweat like cotton fabric does, they wick away the moisture, transporting it outside to the next layer of garments.
The fleece of the new Rukka midlayers offers yet another advantage: active temperature balancing. Thanks to Outlast, it compensates rapid temperature changes as encountered on mountain passes or in sudden changes of weather. Should the temperature within the protective apparel rise, the fleece will cool. If the temperature sinks, it has a warming effect. The result is a pleasant micro climate beneath the protective clothing that helps you concentrate, for those final touches of riding fun!
The thermal midlayers are offered in black and in the unisex sizes S through 3XL.
- WARNING Fraud and Scam Webstores Found
- Ride on tested the Rukka Roughroad
- The NEW groundbreaking Rukka D3O Air back protector now available as “All Back”
- Salli jacket & RCT Lady trousers in Motorrad News
- New from Rukka – “Kim” midlayer with Outlast temperature regulation
- Functional and stylish
- Rukka AirAll
- The new Rukka AFT gloves
- The new summer gloves “Airium” and “Airi” by Rukka
- The new adventure sports style Rukka suit ”Roughroad”
- GOOD DESIGN prize
- The new Rukka “Realer”
- The new Rukka motorbike jackets “Simot” and “Salli”
- Rukka and Gore – a partnership spanning three decades
- Rukka 2017 novelties in Motociclismo
- All-rounders: the quilted Rukka jackets “Warren” and “Wanda”
- Rukka women’s gloves “Virve” with X-Trafit
- Optimum protection with the lower back protector by Rukka
- A very impressive Husqvarna video
- High quality, highly visible: Rukka “Vis Vest”
- Congratulations to Mike Schram for the World Record!
- Rukka welcomes new Rukka Motorsport Italy team
- New at Rukka: plus sizes for well-built men
- The new Rukka outfit for ladies – Orbita
- The new Rukka “Energater” suit
- Rukka and Sinisalo searching for agent
- Essential Rukka: Pohto jacket
- Crashed in Germany
- Crashed in the UK
- Rukka “AiRock”: two jackets in one
- Rukka “AquaAir”: the new functional overall made of Gore-Tex three-layer laminate
- MOTORRAD readers’ poll “Best Brand 2015”: Rukka once again among the Top Three of the category “text
- Flexius & Flexina
- Chariklo & Charikla
- Rukka “Outlast Fleece” midlayers