Rukka women’s gloves “Virve” with X-TrafitChic, comfortable and safe
Scandinavian design, Rukka quality and Gore technology sum up to a pair of textile gloves that look great, feel comfortable and keep your hands safe and dry. They also stand out because of their perfect grip feel and their unique fit for women’s hands.
The X-Trafit technology by Gore denotes a three-layer-laminate, consisting of the upper material, a wind- and waterproof as well as highly breathable Gore-Tex climate membrane and a liner. This construction creates some grave advantages: In precipitation the gloves do not get soaked, protecting the rider’s hands from cooling out and vastly quickening the gloves’ drying. Plus, this layout makes for an excellent grip feel, essential for a well-controlled actuation of brake, clutch and switches. Moreover, pulling out the liner when putting off the gloves, is a matter of the past.
One of the six pairs of Rukka gloves featuring the X-Trafit technology bears the Finnish women’s name Virve. The model, made from extremely abrasion-resistant high-quality Cordura upper material, excels by its comprehensive features: Integrated detailing for knuckles, scaphoid and fingers increases safety, while coated fabric improves grip on the palms. Stretch inserts and sturdy Velcro strips on the cuffs and wrists provide for perfect fit. When it is raining, the visor wiper on the left-hand index finger always guarantees clear vision. In addition, touchscreen fingertips for thumbs and index fingers on both gloves allow operating a GPS system or a smart phone with gloves on.
Available in black with grey or pink pipings, the women’s gloves are available in the sizes 6 through 10 at well assorted Rukka dealers.
- WARNING Fraud and Scam Webstores Found
- Ride on tested the Rukka Roughroad
- The NEW groundbreaking Rukka D3O Air back protector now available as “All Back”
- Salli jacket & RCT Lady trousers in Motorrad News
- New from Rukka – “Kim” midlayer with Outlast temperature regulation
- Functional and stylish
- Rukka AirAll
- The new Rukka AFT gloves
- The new summer gloves “Airium” and “Airi” by Rukka
- The new adventure sports style Rukka suit ”Roughroad”
- GOOD DESIGN prize
- The new Rukka “Realer”
- The new Rukka motorbike jackets “Simot” and “Salli”
- Rukka and Gore – a partnership spanning three decades
- Rukka 2017 novelties in Motociclismo
- All-rounders: the quilted Rukka jackets “Warren” and “Wanda”
- Rukka women’s gloves “Virve” with X-Trafit
- Optimum protection with the lower back protector by Rukka
- A very impressive Husqvarna video
- High quality, highly visible: Rukka “Vis Vest”
- Congratulations to Mike Schram for the World Record!
- Rukka welcomes new Rukka Motorsport Italy team
- New at Rukka: plus sizes for well-built men
- The new Rukka outfit for ladies – Orbita
- The new Rukka “Energater” suit
- Rukka and Sinisalo searching for agent
- Essential Rukka: Pohto jacket
- Crashed in Germany
- Crashed in the UK
- Rukka “AiRock”: two jackets in one
- Rukka “AquaAir”: the new functional overall made of Gore-Tex three-layer laminate
- MOTORRAD readers’ poll “Best Brand 2015”: Rukka once again among the Top Three of the category “text
- Flexius & Flexina
- Chariklo & Charikla
- Rukka “Outlast Fleece” midlayers