The new Rukka AFT glovesGood grip, good buy
Low weight, excellent feel and maximum breathability without compromising safety – that was the development specification for the Rukka “AFT” gloves. The result is as impressive as it is convincing.
Be it a bike hike or a ride on your favourite stretch of back roads: In high temperatures, you should not use a sledgehammer to crack a nut. Under these circumstances every biker appreciates light, well ventilated gloves. With the new AFT gloves from Finland riders do not even need to compromise on safety.
The new Rukka gloves are made of high-quality leather, air permeable knitwear and skin friendly neoprene – a combination that ensures maximum breathability, perfect fit and high abrasion resistance. A Velcro flap at the wrist helps keeping the glove securely in its place, reflecting pipings care for increased visibility, and additional cushions protect the knuckles, scaphoid bone and the edge of the hand.
The AFT gloves are going to be available at your next Rukka dealer exclusively in black in the sizes 6 through 14.
- The new Rukka “Realer”
- The new Rukka motorbike jackets “Simot” and “Salli”
- Rukka and Gore – a partnership spanning three decades
- Rukka 2017 novelties in Motociclismo
- All-rounders: the quilted Rukka jackets “Warren” and “Wanda”
- Rukka women’s gloves “Virve” with X-Trafit
- Optimum protection with the lower back protector by Rukka
- A very impressive Husqvarna video
- High quality, highly visible: Rukka “Vis Vest”
- Congratulations to Mike Schram for the World Record!
- Rukka welcomes new Rukka Motorsport Italy team
- New at Rukka: plus sizes for well-built men
- The new Rukka outfit for ladies – Orbita
- The new Rukka “Energater” suit
- Rukka and Sinisalo searching for agent
- Essential Rukka: Pohto jacket
- Crashed in Germany
- Crashed in the UK
- Rukka “AiRock”: two jackets in one
- Rukka “AquaAir”: the new functional overall made of Gore-Tex three-layer laminate
- MOTORRAD readers’ poll “Best Brand 2015”: Rukka once again among the Top Three of the category “text
- Flexius & Flexina
- Chariklo & Charikla
- Rukka “Outlast Fleece” midlayers