The new Rukka “Energater” suit- ideal on travel enduros and adventure bikes
Rukka’s new two-part suit in an adventure style offers perfect weather protection, convincing safety and high wearing comfort.
Rukka suits with Gore-Tex three-layer laminate are the final word for times when the going gets tough: extremely resilient and completely waterproof, the outer material also does not get soaked even in continuous rain. In addition, the Energater suit offers maximum wearing comfort and top abrasion resistance thanks to stretch inserts and Armacor reinforcements. Even more safety is provided by the comfortable Rukka D3O Air protectors, tested to the latest CE standards, which multiply their energy absorption at the very moment an impact occurs.
The Energater jacket also has a waist belt adjustable on the sides as well as a removable elastic Gore-Tex storm collar to keep out wind and water, as do the double cuffs. Altogether six pockets (four of them waterproof), a removable thermal lining with temperature regulating Outlast and long ventilation openings complete the list of the jacket’s comfort features.
The Energater trousers have removable braces and a long connective zipper. They also feature waterproof pockets, a thermal lining with Outlast and ventilation zippers. In addition, the seat area is equipped with the climate regulating AirCushion on the inside, while the outside has Antiglide-Keprotec. Long zippers at the ends of the legs let you wear the trousers even over large enduro boots, as well as inside them.
The Energater jacket will be available by the end of the year in the male sizes 46 through 66, the trousers in the regular sizes 46 through 62, in the long sizes 48 through 58 and the short sizes 48 through 66. Jacket and trousers come in black with reflective strips in light grey, cobalt blue or neon yellow.
- The NEW groundbreaking Rukka D3O Air back protector now available as “All Back”
- Salli jacket & RCT Lady trousers in Motorrad News
- New from Rukka – “Kim” midlayer with Outlast temperature regulation
- Functional and stylish
- Rukka AirAll
- The new Rukka AFT gloves
- The new summer gloves “Airium” and “Airi” by Rukka
- The new adventure sports style Rukka suit ”Roughroad”
- GOOD DESIGN prize
- The new Rukka “Realer”
- The new Rukka motorbike jackets “Simot” and “Salli”
- Rukka and Gore – a partnership spanning three decades
- Rukka 2017 novelties in Motociclismo
- All-rounders: the quilted Rukka jackets “Warren” and “Wanda”
- Rukka women’s gloves “Virve” with X-Trafit
- Optimum protection with the lower back protector by Rukka
- A very impressive Husqvarna video
- High quality, highly visible: Rukka “Vis Vest”
- Congratulations to Mike Schram for the World Record!
- Rukka welcomes new Rukka Motorsport Italy team
- New at Rukka: plus sizes for well-built men
- The new Rukka outfit for ladies – Orbita
- The new Rukka “Energater” suit
- Rukka and Sinisalo searching for agent
- Essential Rukka: Pohto jacket
- Crashed in Germany
- Crashed in the UK
- Rukka “AiRock”: two jackets in one
- Rukka “AquaAir”: the new functional overall made of Gore-Tex three-layer laminate
- MOTORRAD readers’ poll “Best Brand 2015”: Rukka once again among the Top Three of the category “text
- Flexius & Flexina
- Chariklo & Charikla
- Rukka “Outlast Fleece” midlayers