The new summer gloves “Airium” and “Airi” by RukkaJust like with bare hands
The Finnish maker of motorcycle clothing expands his range of light gloves for the warm season by the new models “Airium” for him and “Airi” for her. Both are distinguished by great protection, outstanding breathability, first rate tactile feedback and intricate details.
Hot weather poses special demands for motorcycle gloves, because they should offer crash protection for the hands but must also prevent excessive sweating and not impede control of the throttle, brakes, clutch and switchgear.
The new Rukka Airium and Airi gloves do it all. They are made of a top quality textile, which is remarkably elastic, breathable and abrasion resistant and therefore ensure perfect fit, good ventilation and passive safety. Integrated protectors for the fingers, knuckles and scaphoid bone increase protection even further, while special pads on the palms and fingertips increase the grip. Sturdy Velcro strips on the cuffs help keep the gloves securely in their place. In addition, touchscreen fingertips for thumbs and index fingers on both gloves allow operating a GPS system or a smart phone with gloves on.
The CE certified gloves are available exclusively in black at well assorted Rukka dealers – the Airium for men in the sizes 6 through 14, the Airi with its unique fit for women’s hands in the sizes 6 through 10.
- The NEW groundbreaking Rukka D3O Air back protector now available as “All Back”
- Salli jacket & RCT Lady trousers in Motorrad News
- New from Rukka – “Kim” midlayer with Outlast temperature regulation
- Functional and stylish
- Rukka AirAll
- The new Rukka AFT gloves
- The new summer gloves “Airium” and “Airi” by Rukka
- The new adventure sports style Rukka suit ”Roughroad”
- GOOD DESIGN prize
- The new Rukka “Realer”
- The new Rukka motorbike jackets “Simot” and “Salli”
- Rukka and Gore – a partnership spanning three decades
- Rukka 2017 novelties in Motociclismo
- All-rounders: the quilted Rukka jackets “Warren” and “Wanda”
- Rukka women’s gloves “Virve” with X-Trafit
- Optimum protection with the lower back protector by Rukka
- A very impressive Husqvarna video
- High quality, highly visible: Rukka “Vis Vest”
- Congratulations to Mike Schram for the World Record!
- Rukka welcomes new Rukka Motorsport Italy team
- New at Rukka: plus sizes for well-built men
- The new Rukka outfit for ladies – Orbita
- The new Rukka “Energater” suit
- Rukka and Sinisalo searching for agent
- Essential Rukka: Pohto jacket
- Crashed in Germany
- Crashed in the UK
- Rukka “AiRock”: two jackets in one
- Rukka “AquaAir”: the new functional overall made of Gore-Tex three-layer laminate
- MOTORRAD readers’ poll “Best Brand 2015”: Rukka once again among the Top Three of the category “text
- Flexius & Flexina
- Chariklo & Charikla
- Rukka “Outlast Fleece” midlayers