Vigleco glovesRiding warm and safely with the Rukka Gore-Tex thermal gloves “Vigleco”
Ideal for the cold season – the “Vigleco” is a warm motorcycle glove that is completely waterproof, creates a pleasant micro climate, is not too bulky and makes for a first-rate feel on the grips.
If anybody is able to combine all these virtues, it has to be Rukka. After all, in Finland, motorcyclists often have to live with cold temperatures even way into the transition periods and love to avoid wearing those thick, clumsy mittens all the time.
Thanks to thin but highly effective wadding with temperature regulating Outlast, the Vigleco thermal gloves ensure the hands stay warm even in cold air temperatures without impeding the fine touch on levers and switches. The gloves are made of a mix of material: elastic textile fabric ensures great fit, top quality leather provides optimum protection. More passive safety is provided by reinforcements at the knuckles and in the scaphoid bone area. Reflective piping adds improved visibility in the dark, while the Velcro flaps at the cuffs make for a secure fit. In the rain, a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane keeps the water out, and a practical wiper on the left index finger helps keep things in perspective. A particular detail is the glove’s double cuff which prevents rainwater from entering the sleeve ends of the jacket.
The black Vigleco thermal gloves are available in the sizes 6 through 14 at fine shops near you.
- The NEW groundbreaking Rukka D3O Air back protector now available as “All Back”
- Salli jacket & RCT Lady trousers in Motorrad News
- New from Rukka – “Kim” midlayer with Outlast temperature regulation
- Functional and stylish
- Rukka AirAll
- The new Rukka AFT gloves
- The new summer gloves “Airium” and “Airi” by Rukka
- The new adventure sports style Rukka suit ”Roughroad”
- GOOD DESIGN prize
- The new Rukka “Realer”
- The new Rukka motorbike jackets “Simot” and “Salli”
- Rukka and Gore – a partnership spanning three decades
- Rukka 2017 novelties in Motociclismo
- All-rounders: the quilted Rukka jackets “Warren” and “Wanda”
- Rukka women’s gloves “Virve” with X-Trafit
- Optimum protection with the lower back protector by Rukka
- A very impressive Husqvarna video
- High quality, highly visible: Rukka “Vis Vest”
- Congratulations to Mike Schram for the World Record!
- Rukka welcomes new Rukka Motorsport Italy team
- New at Rukka: plus sizes for well-built men
- The new Rukka outfit for ladies – Orbita
- The new Rukka “Energater” suit
- Rukka and Sinisalo searching for agent
- Essential Rukka: Pohto jacket
- Crashed in Germany
- Crashed in the UK
- Rukka “AiRock”: two jackets in one
- Rukka “AquaAir”: the new functional overall made of Gore-Tex three-layer laminate
- MOTORRAD readers’ poll “Best Brand 2015”: Rukka once again among the Top Three of the category “text
- Flexius & Flexina
- Chariklo & Charikla
- Rukka “Outlast Fleece” midlayers